During the COVID-19 crisis, we all are stuck at home. At this time, you do not need to make yourself a self-improvement project and force yourself to be productive. You may feel like your shades are fading. However, if the artist in you has too much energy that you may want to use effectively, you can turn towards your walls and paint it. If you already have tried your hands on painting, this one is for you. Make the best use of this time and unleash your creativity with wall paints to create beautiful designs in Nepal.
- Mountain mural
Tools: Paint, Pencil, and the image you want to draw (optional)
- Sketch a mountain with a pencil. It can be an online image for reference.
- Start from the bottom while painting.
- Then, decide if you want to paint the mountain with your hand without an outline or trace the pencil sketch.
- Choose the shade that would complement the picture as well as the background color of the walls.
- Geometric accent wall
Tools: Paint, painter’s tape, and paint roller or brush
- Pick the type of pattern, shape, and size of your design. You can stick to a symmetrical pattern.
- Tape around as planned and apply paint over the wall with a roller.
- Let it dry and rest.
- Peel off the tape once the paint is dry and behold your awesome geometric accent wall.
- Print and patterns
Tools: Paint, painter’s tape, paintbrush
- Create various sized triangles using painter’s tape.
- Randomly choose some triangle and paint it completely gray.
- Then, paint some completely white at random.
- Over the rest of the shapes, you can be creative and paint in any design you want – stripes, stars, lines, circles, etc.
- Once the paint dries, remove the painter’s tape off of the wall. This look is awesome for a modern minimalist look.